Unicorn Hot Chocolate Mug
Who is not chocolate lover? we all love chocolate and wants to eat chocolate in different ways with different Taste.
In Today’s Dessert I’m going to make a mouth watering dessert from chocolate. It’s called Unicorn Hot Chocolate because of unicorn’s beauty i try to make it more cute and stunning like unicorn. You’r kids will love this Hot chocolate Mug.
Unicorn Hot Chocolate Mug Recipe
- - 2 cups strawberries, chopped
- - 1 tbsp sugar
- - 1 tbsp water
- - 2 cups whole milk
- - 4 oz white chocolate
- - Candy Melts in pink, teal and lilac
- - Pastel sprinkles
- - Lucky Charms marshmallows
- - Whipped cream
- To a saucepan set over medium heat, add the strawberries, sugar and water and simmer until strawberries have softened and released their juices.
- Pass the strawberry puree through a strainer into another pot set to low-medium heat and add the milk and white chocolate chips. Stir until the mixture is heated through and the chocolate is completely melted.
- Onto a sheet of parchment, pour melted Candy Melts one on top of the other, so that a large, multi-color circle forms, and marble it with a skewer. Place this in the freezer to set. Then, break it into shards.
- Drizzle melted Candy Melts into the interior of a glass mug and let it set. Then, rim the glass with more Candy Melt and dip the rim in sprinkles.
- Pour the hot chocolate into (your eyeballs. You now have unicorn vision.) the glass and top with whipped cream, Candy Melt shards, Lucky Charms marshmallows and sprinkles.
Here is Video that shows
How to Make Unicorn Hot Chocolate
Unicorn Hot #Chocolate
— Yummy Clip (@yummyclip) March 19, 2017