This is Monday here I’m thinking for a quick and easy meal that should be too much tasty for my Monday motivation. I grab some noodles and think to make One-pot Chicken Chow Mein recipe. This tasty recipe takes only 30 mins to cook.Pin on Pinterest
Not just only kids but adult also love noodles. There are many noodles recipes like my Ultra-Cream and Cheesy Spaghetti but this time i want something different so One-Pot Chicken Chow Mein Recipe comes to my mind. Chicken makes the taste of noodles more Yummy! this One-Pot Chicken Chow Mein can be packed into the lunch box for kids to make their dummy healthy and mouth more tasty & yummy. This is also great for Dinner. Pin on Pinterest
One-pot Chicken Chow Mein Recipe
- ⅓ cup soy sauce,
- 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes (Pepper, to taste)
- 2 chicken breasts, cubed
- ½ onion, julienned
- 3 stalks celery, sliced
- 4 carrots, julienned
- 3 cups cabbage, shredded
- 2 packages ramen noodles (without the seasoning packets)
- 1½ cups chicken broth
- In a bowl, mix soy sauce, ginger, garlic, oyster sauce, sesame oil, sugar, red pepper flakes, and pepper.
- Place chicken cubes into a re-sealable plastic bag pour half of the marinade into the bag and save the rest for later. Let the chicken marinate in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
- Pour the marinated chicken into a large pot and cook over medium-high heat. Remove chicken from the pot.
- Add sesame oil to the bottom of the pot and add the onion, celery, carrots, and cabbage. Sauté until the onions are translucent.
- Place both of the ramen noodle bricks into the bottom of the pot.
- Pour in chicken broth over the noodles.
- Cover the noodles with the vegetables as much as possible. Cover the pot with a lid and simmer for 5-7 minutes or until the noodles are cooked through.
- Break up the noodles and add back the chicken, and pour in the rest of the marinade from earlier.
- Garnish with scallions.
- Enjoy Yummy Recipe.
Here is video that shows how to make
How to make One-pot Chicken Chow Mein