Breakfast Bomb Buns
These breakfast buns have a light and airy texture and are perfect homemade snacks for kids. They work great for breakfast, as a lunch box snack or an after school snack. The filling is absolutely versatile. You can go the chicken meat or filled with your kids lovable vegetables.
These Breakfast Buns are fresh and soft buns filled with loved. Unlike store bought buns, these are healthy and homemade, and can be packed with any filling of your choice, bet it paneer, egg, lamb or mutton. These can be eaten for tea or breakfast or packed for the kid’s lunch. So let’s get started.Pin on Pinterest
How to make Breakfast Bomb Buns
- 1 tube refrigerated biscuit dough
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 8 eggs
- ¼ c. milk (preferably whole)
- 2 tbsp. Chopped chives
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1½ c. shredded Cheddar cheese
- 4 tbsp. melted butter
- 1 tbsp. Coarse salt
- 1 tbsp. poppy seeds
- Preheat oven to 375°. Spray an 8" round baking pan or pie dish with cooking spray.
- In a large nonstick skillet, melt butter over medium heat. In a large bowl, whisk together eggs and heavy cream. Pour egg mixture in pan and let set slightly. Reduce heat to medium low, and stir occasionally until scrambled eggs reach desired consistency. Season with salt and pepper. Remove from heat and fold in chives.
- Flatten each biscuit round to about ¼” thickness. Top each round of dough with scrambled eggs, bacon and cheese. Bring the edges of the dough together and pinch to seal. Place in pan seam side-down.
- Brush with tops with melted butter then sprinkle with coarse salt and poppy seeds. Bake until the biscuits are golden and cooked through, about 20-25 minutes.
- Enjoy Yummy Breakfast Bombs Buns