Looking for easy homemade pizza recipes? This BBQ Chicken Skillet Pizza 🍕 recipe is so Yummy. It takes 40 mins (approx) to make. so why are you waiting for let’s get start baking this barbecue chicken pizza that will make you say Yummy. 😉
Pin on Pinterest
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for brushing
- ½ lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lb. pizza dough, at room temperature
- 2 tbsp. barbecue sauce, plus more for drizzling
- ½ c. shredded Cheddar
- ½ c. shredded fontina
- ¼ small red onion, thinly sliced
- Ranch dressing, for drizzling
- Chopped fresh chives, for garnish
- Heat oven to 525 degrees F. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add chicken and cook until golden and no longer pink, 6 minutes per side. Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, brush an oven-proof skillet with olive oil.
- On a floured work surface, use your hands to roll out dough until it's the circumference of your skillet. Transfer to skillet.
- Leaving a ½" border for crust, add barbecue sauce in a thin layer to dough. Top with cheddar and fontina, chicken, and red onion.
- Brush crust with olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake until crust is crispy and cheese is melted, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Drizzle with more barbecue sauce and ranch, garnish with chives, and serve.